We are approaching fall of 2018 and as the sun peaks over the skyline, new homeowners are rushing to invest in the home of their dreams. The entire coastal region is booming, what with countless new communities being constructed. Village Park Homes’ Marketing Team compiled a list of benefits that a Staged Model Home can offer you!
- Motivates Creative Thinking: You will see a house full of color and organized space instead of cluttered construction materials. Whether you identify with the interior design or not, simply having a staged home allows you to begin thinking about your home’s potential with a presented color scheme, arranged furniture, and wall décor!
- Creates Emotional Attachment: There is the old-timey saying, “a house is not a home without family” and by seeing family photographs and artwork, you will then begin to identify with a quintessential living environment as this is the pinnacle of what each home building company wants for you!
- Easier to Make a Decision When You Can Quickly Visualize a Future: There will be a flow to each room making touring a home fast and effective!
- Allows You to See That Every Room Has a Purpose: While it may seem that a room’s purpose is obvious, some of our buyers have limited vision. Staging allows you to see a movie theater, a guest bedroom, an art studio, and so much more! There is hidden potential in all homes.
- Scale of Furniture: In seeing staged furniture, you will be able to scale what type and the size of furniture that can fit in these constructed domains. This is beneficial as you head to buy your own furniture. Village Park agents will gladly provide you with a measuring tape to further this decision making process!
- Online Photographs Allow for Searching Straight From Your Computer: Not everyone has time to hit the grounds and see the staged home in person, but thankfully with the internet you can see what your future home could look like directly from your computer!
Village Park Homes offers you Matterport Tours of our homes. A Matterport Tour experience allows you, through the click of a button, to see every angle of a room and how each room flows into the next living space. It creates an entirely new approach to visualizing a home that could be yours! A Matterport Tour serves to help experience a staged home from the comfort of yours. We hope you will check out our page online with Matterport Tours of our Model homes! Click this link to experience our Berewick Model: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=dRT927pF8dp
Link to all of our Matterport Tours: https://villageparkhomes.com/interactive-tours/
Village Park Homes has been using the design company Timeless Interiors for 12 years as they are one of the top designers in the South. They are a trusted company and we hope you get to experience their energy, activity, and professionalism as we have. We encourage you to visit their store and consult with their designers today!
Based in Hilton Head, SC, As the area’s true hometown builder, our rich Lowcountry heritage and deep local roots nurture new home neighborhoods that offer value, charm and character. Our new home communities are ideally located just minutes from the beautiful beaches of Hilton Head Island, the rich history of Beaufort and the culture of downtown Savannah, Georgia. Our neighborhoods offer quick access to all of the perks of coastal living.
Every Village Park home is built on a foundation of quality and a proud history of excellence. Our legacy of success comes from an award-winning leadership team of visionaries with strong community ties, a proven history and a superior level of integrity. For over a quarter of a century, Company Founder, John Cardamone, has worked hard to help dreams become reality for thousands of homeowners in some of the area’s most distinctive communities. Continuing in our tradition of excellence, Village Park Homes is setting a new standard of expectation for timeless coastal living. Whether you’re in search of your first home, your next home or your retirement home, we can build you the perfect home for every chapter of your life.
Visit us online at villageparkhomes.com to review all of our coastal SC and GA communities. Close to Everything, Far from Ordinary. #hometownbuilder